Children 2 and under gain free admittance.
Kid passes applicable for children 2-12.
A real-life Quidditch tournament extravaganza, on April 13-14, 2013, at Austin Tindall Park, best described by Fox news as "a cross between the superbowl and a medieval festival."
The World Cup features:
- 80 college and high school teams from 22 states and four nations.
- Over 1,600 uniformed, broom-riding athletes playing a co-ed, full-contact sport.
- Live bands, magical sideshows, animals on display, costumes and more.
- Live commentary on every field from professional improv comedians and expert quidditch commentators
- A wide array of food and drinks for sale, including magical potables and snacks
- Wands, brooms, robes, scarves, and other wizardly gear for purchase
--- Day Pass ---
--- Weekend Pass ---
Includes over 300 games on both days and all entertainment. Includes semi-finals and final matches.
--- VIP Pass ---
Want to earn free passes, free merchandise, or cash for your team? Join the individual or team Ambassador Program and help sell tickets to the event: